Tibetan Children's Village Alumni Association Inc ( TCVAA INC-NY&NJ), We are registered as non-profit Charity organization incorporated in USA.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1. Providing a forum for all members to share and celebrate common values , interests and experiences
2. Providing moral and social support to all members in times of need
3. Sponsoring educational and cultural programs and events for the promotion of people of Himalayan Region descent and
students of the Tibetan Children's Villages.
4. Promoting leadership and organizational opportunities for members
5. Supporting educational programs that promotes values of compassion and loving -kindness for people of all background and heritage
We're continually working hard to support the project laid by TCV head office in Dharmsala. . If you're interested to see what we've been doing recently (especially if you want to help), check out our event & project list.
To promote values of compassion and loving kindness reflected in the motto of TCV, "Others Before Self" by providing support for the upbringing of Tibetan children's instilled with these values.
If you have able hands, we want your help. Whether it's serving food aid in a kitchen, ticket & raffle sales, entertaining or collecting donations, we need you. And so do communities in need. Please Check our Event list when you can be helpful.
TIBTAN CHILDREN'S VILLAGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION INC - NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY
Write a Cheque
Tibetan Children’s Village alumni Association Inc
Account no: 881306901
Bank name: Chase Bank